How many of you are suffering from brain-fog, depression, or irritability?
You could have heavy metal toxicity and not know it!
In my practice I see people for many reasons. You’d be surprised to learn that heavy metal poisoning can be the source of many cognitive and emotional problems. Add Candida to the mix because that’s the body’s response to try to “absorb” metals that it cannot push out, and you’ve got double trouble. If you’re unfortunate enough to have heavy metal toxicity in the brain, it will not show up in conventional testing methods.
Heavy metals can be found in contaminated food, industrial & medical waste, vaccines, antiperspirants, drinking water (in certain areas of the country) and beauty products as well as environmental pollutants.
Here are just a few possible symptoms of Heavy Metal Toxicity
• Recurring infections – Since heavy metals displace important vitamins and minerals in the body – especially zinc, the immune system weakens, which effectively sets the stage for infections, cancer and chronic disease.
• Neurological disorders – Alzheimer’s, ADHD, autism, aggression, epilepsy, memory loss, developmental delays, depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, insomnia and migraines all can have roots in heavy metal toxicity.
• Sensitivity to electromagnetic fields (EMFs) – If your cells contain even traces of heavy metals, your body will attract electrical frequencies like a lightning rod. In short, the more your body contains heavy metals, the more you’ll have health problems with EMFs.
• Heart arrhythmia, high blood pressure and cardiovascular disease – Research suggests high levels of lead in the blood contribute to artery-clogging plaque – leading to elevated blood pressure and heart disease, while airborne particulates of mercury encourage heart arrhythmia.
• Other indicators of heavy metals in your body can include migraines and headaches, dark circles under the eyes, muscle tremors, sensitive teeth, inability to lose weight, acne, parasites, low body temperature, metallic taste in the mouth and chemical sensitivities to smells like smoke, paint fumes and perfumes. “Do you like the smell of Pinesol? gasoline?” These are questions I ask every client.
The typical way you’ve probably heard about to test for heavy metals in the body is hair mineral analysis or urine analysis. If the heavy metals have crossed the blood brain barrier then their presence will not show up in conventional tests. This is why it is critical to have yourself tested with someone skilled in autonomic response testing. Why risk walking around with a time bomb inside of your cells?
During the month of June 2015 I will be running a screening day every Wednesday of the month. For $99 you can come in and be screened for heavy metals, candida, and chemical toxins present in your cells. Appointments require advance booking. My office has a complete naturopathic pharmacy on site for your convenience.